2) Do Neck rotation(look side to side) ,whenever you get few second free time.
3) Do shoulder shrugs.
4) While sitting on chair, try to do following exercise :
-rotate your ankles, clockwise and anti clockwise.
– clasp hands behind your head, bend it to one side and try to touch the elbow to the arm rest.Repeat the process for other side.
-twist the trunk to one side, hold the arm rest and hold the position for 15 to 20 seconds.Repeat the process for other side.
5) Do some breathing exercise during break.It will help reduce work stress, revitalize the body, bring clarity to the mind and body work in harmony to liberate you from worries, tensions and fatigue.
6)Place your hand on the side of your face. Push your head against the hand. Make sure the hand is resisting the push. Repeat on the other side and do two sets of 10 reps each.
7) Walk during your tea/coffee and lunch break.